Skip to main content

Smoothies series 🥰😋

As you know there was a time, smoothie was the integral part of my life. That doesn't mean we broke up now :P
My changing eating patterns keeps me obsessed about something for sometime and then obsession moves over to another.
But I cannot ever forget my smoothie days :)
I was waking up each day thinking about the smoothie I have to prepare for that day, the veggie fruit combination to take the smoothie to the next level. Yes, you guys know I don't like normal things. There should be something exciting always. It is boring to be normal and I love my abnormalities because of that.

I always have something or other going on. Life is just mechanical without that. We need something keep on changing which makes us to look forward for the next day to come. At least something to push us hard on that down times, to get us up from the bed :)

I am adding all my smoothie images in those remarks here. The caption has ingredients. Now Enjoy!!

Muskmelon and Orange, and the impatient wait is in background

Lassi with plum, dates and almond slivers

You are my guilt free pleasure! Spinach and Mango
Mango and Turmeric. The yellow girls :)


Simple, but not that humble :P Flavors of coconut milk, mango and blueberry 

Oats, watermelon, yogurt smoothie. One for the lady and 2 for the boys :P

Mango, cucumber and celery 
 

You are my recent. Cranberries, banana, spinach in coconut water with black raisins.

Avo, mango fusion. Healthy fats way!
Smoothie making in Marriot suites :P

Berry love! With lots of seeds :)





One random green smoothie day!







Creamy mango in low fat yogurt

Peaches and plums :)


 



Guilt free greens 🥬 
 

Pine, spinach bananas and cucumber 🥒 











Indian Smoothie, Yes Lassi time. But she is an Arabian lady with all dry fruits and nuts 💖 
 

The Scarlet love! Beet and Mango smoothie with ragi flakes dry fruit mix



The pastel green lady. Spinach and Mango with a handful of granola. Perfect break fast :)

Mango, Pineapple with the Chia goodness. Yum and fulfilling.

Mango mania again. With mangoes, peach and kiwi.

Chocolate banana smoothie, with flax seeds and soy milk; for the Wholesome threesome 💕 
 
Kale, raspberries and mango smoothie, with home made granola topped.



I cannot call it a complete healthy smoothie. This is more than a smoothie and like a dessert. But home made with fresh natural ingredients. 




For the King 🤴 and the Prince 👑 
Mango, Peaches, cashew and Whipped cream and milk smoothie with dry mango bites 🥭 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oats chocolate chip cookies with peanuts

This is the the richest cookie I have ever made.  It is loaded with all that i love, peanuts and chocolate in whatever form it can exist. When it was baking in the oven my little cat was making a visit to the oven multiple times to check it's done. And the first bite right from oven almost burnt his mouth 😁 The outcome was so rewarding for the eyes and the taste buds. I dont think anyone can go wrong with this recipe.  So diving into the recipe, without more story telling.  Ingredients: All purpose flour/Whole wheat flour - 1 cup Oats flakes - rolled oats - 1/4 cup Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup Butter-1/4 cup Sugar brown - 1/2 cup packed Salt -1/4 tsp Baking powder- 1 tsp Egg - 1  Vanilla essence - 1 tsp Milk - 1 to 2 tbsp or to make a cookie dough  Method: Whisk together dry ingredients and keep aside  Whip butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.  Add egg and vanilla essence and mix. Add dry ingredients and mix gently until well combined....

Inji curry - Ginger curry pickle

Inji curry is one among the dish in any Kerala Sadya spread and it is called with a name " nooru kootan" in malayalam to give the impression of impact of this dish. It means equivalent to 100 curries. You can see this man in every sadya holding the first place in the plantain leaf and is served first in the leaf based on some belief I guess. I m a big fan of Kerala sadya, of course a foodie like me loves every food and how can I miss our own Sadya, which is supposed to be the biggest spread in terms of number of side dishes and rounds it carries. A few things to make you understand about the rounds of sadya; I m from the south part of Kerala, Trivandrum which is the most famous place for veggie sadya in plantain leaf. The Sadya here consists of at least 20 side dishes in on side of leaf with Pappad, chips, fried chilly, and one side is reserved for the rounds of rice. First round of rice starts with moong dal curry and ghee. Yet another specialty of Trivandrum is this ...

Introducing me, as a food blogger!

Hello ... I am taking this opportunity to introduce myself as a food blogger. I am not new to this place; most of my friends know me as a random blogger and I am pretty much active here. This time, I am starting on a blog focussed on food. I am a passionate cook who loves to experiment a lot in food, and I appreciate and embrace almost all cuisines world wide. I am already representing a food site with my tested recipes in Facebook, but because there is no option to search for my recipes, I am sharing it here. I want all my readers to have easy access and my recipes handy 😊 As you can see, I am passionate about many things other than cooking, but cooking is something which always gives me pleasure. Cooking is my stress reliever, as one of my friend used to advice me, "Go bake a cake, you will be Alright"! I am not yet sure to call myself as a food blogger, as I think there are ton of things yet to be learned and experienced as a cook and each day is a new learning...