Skip to main content

Smoothies series 🥰😋

As you know there was a time, smoothie was the integral part of my life. That doesn't mean we broke up now :P
My changing eating patterns keeps me obsessed about something for sometime and then obsession moves over to another.
But I cannot ever forget my smoothie days :)
I was waking up each day thinking about the smoothie I have to prepare for that day, the veggie fruit combination to take the smoothie to the next level. Yes, you guys know I don't like normal things. There should be something exciting always. It is boring to be normal and I love my abnormalities because of that.

I always have something or other going on. Life is just mechanical without that. We need something keep on changing which makes us to look forward for the next day to come. At least something to push us hard on that down times, to get us up from the bed :)

I am adding all my smoothie images in those remarks here. The caption has ingredients. Now Enjoy!!

Muskmelon and Orange, and the impatient wait is in background

Lassi with plum, dates and almond slivers

You are my guilt free pleasure! Spinach and Mango
Mango and Turmeric. The yellow girls :)


Simple, but not that humble :P Flavors of coconut milk, mango and blueberry 

Oats, watermelon, yogurt smoothie. One for the lady and 2 for the boys :P

Mango, cucumber and celery 
 

You are my recent. Cranberries, banana, spinach in coconut water with black raisins.

Avo, mango fusion. Healthy fats way!
Smoothie making in Marriot suites :P

Berry love! With lots of seeds :)





One random green smoothie day!







Creamy mango in low fat yogurt

Peaches and plums :)


 



Guilt free greens 🥬 
 

Pine, spinach bananas and cucumber 🥒 











Indian Smoothie, Yes Lassi time. But she is an Arabian lady with all dry fruits and nuts 💖 
 

The Scarlet love! Beet and Mango smoothie with ragi flakes dry fruit mix



The pastel green lady. Spinach and Mango with a handful of granola. Perfect break fast :)

Mango, Pineapple with the Chia goodness. Yum and fulfilling.

Mango mania again. With mangoes, peach and kiwi.

Chocolate banana smoothie, with flax seeds and soy milk; for the Wholesome threesome 💕 
 
Kale, raspberries and mango smoothie, with home made granola topped.



I cannot call it a complete healthy smoothie. This is more than a smoothie and like a dessert. But home made with fresh natural ingredients. 




For the King 🤴 and the Prince 👑 
Mango, Peaches, cashew and Whipped cream and milk smoothie with dry mango bites 🥭 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egg biryani

Biriyani - The most rated and loved dish in India. Be it north or south, biriyani fan club chain is impossible to break. Now I am going to expose one secret about me and Biriyani. I know once I reveal, there would be a lot of haters for me, but this is just my personal opinion and I am all in support for all its supporters. So the thing is growing up, the name of biriyani was like a hype which hit me, and I remember craving for biriyani back then. I used to think, oh man; who discovered this wonderful dish. But lately, I think I lost the love for biriyani, not only biriyani but sort of all Arabic food. I am not a big fan of arabic cuisine, even though the foodie in me can eat any food and respect and appreciate every cuisine; for some reason the ingredients of Arabic cuisine is not going well with my taste palette as well as tummy. But I m a big supporter of food lovers, and having the core fans of Arabic food at home, I have to prepare, but I love preparing as well. Coz for me what

Grilled Chicken in Quinoa Tortilla wrap

Healthy meal preparation is so satisfying, as we know we are feeding our loved ones with clean food. When I say clean food it does mean, non processed, with balanced nutrients, and not in expense of the taste. These healthy tortilla wraps are so yummy that you will not even imagine it has so many hidden good stuffs in it. I am like my mom, she is too smart to hide the good stuffs in whatever she prepares and we will not even know what we just ate had something which we hate if given in its form. Now I have acquired that smartness too and just few days back I prepared an Avocado Mango smoothie for one of my colleague and she told, "I hate Avocados! My mom would be surprised if she comes to know that I had Avocado. But how yummy your smoothie is ! " I was glad that I could make someone eat a healthy thing which they hated ever, and my hiding skills worked out.  The same lady was fooled by my papaya halwa, she is a papaya hater too :P Fooling people is good som

Oats chocolate chip cookies with peanuts

This is the the richest cookie I have ever made.  It is loaded with all that i love, peanuts and chocolate in whatever form it can exist. When it was baking in the oven my little cat was making a visit to the oven multiple times to check it's done. And the first bite right from oven almost burnt his mouth 😁 The outcome was so rewarding for the eyes and the taste buds. I dont think anyone can go wrong with this recipe.  So diving into the recipe, without more story telling.  Ingredients: All purpose flour/Whole wheat flour - 1 cup Oats flakes - rolled oats - 1/4 cup Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup Butter-1/4 cup Sugar brown - 1/2 cup packed Salt -1/4 tsp Baking powder- 1 tsp Egg - 1  Vanilla essence - 1 tsp Milk - 1 to 2 tbsp or to make a cookie dough  Method: Whisk together dry ingredients and keep aside  Whip butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.  Add egg and vanilla essence and mix. Add dry ingredients and mix gently until well combined. Add milk one tablespoon each